Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 am

OK so I missed last week, but things were helter skelter. To be honest it was a blessing in disguise since I had a pretty important epiphany before I wrote this. If I wouldn't have skipped a week maybe it wouldn't have turned out this well. This weeks philosophy is some pretty good stuff I feel so thanks to everyone who waited for this.

This weeks philosophy is about externalization and internalization. It seems like some psychobabble but bear with me it gets really good. Combined with last weeks post this is the next step forward with the whole thought process I got going on in my head. Now that we all know about truth and its relativity, we can take a deeper look at information and the action of processing information. We know now that some of the truths we hold to be tacit knowledge are really just constructs of minds that don't understand truth in its most pure form. This has to deal with the problem of having a sort of filtration system on knowledge. We are taught to an extent to not even pay attention to certain kinds of information. Once the preconceived notion has been formed by an external source in the internal mind, then the information that can even exist internally is limited. This is likened to the way plants grow only in certain conditions. Proper temperatures, environments, and soil determine the type of plants that will grow in a certain area. If thoughts are particular about the consciousness they exist in, then it would follow that humans should create a mental environment that would nurture all forms of thought processes and ideas. This is the difference between what we believe to be true by way of example, or externally proven, and that which we believe to be true only after experience, or internally proven. When something is believed to be true simply because the mental environment of that individual would not let any thoughts exist contrary to the thoughts that already existed via external sources, then the systems of faith, belief, and even perceptions of reality can only be provided. Information that is provided by an external source can be corrupted or biased. Now oppositely there is information that can only exist in a mental environment that allows for internalized truths to exist. Loosely translated, a person with the ability to have internalized truths would be considered an open minded and deep person. While both externalized truths and internalized truths can be both truth and false at the same time, it falls to the perception of the individual to dtermine what really is truth and what is false. The information can not lie to the brain. Since we know that truth can exist in its pure form when the mind is clear from bias, then it follows that information can not directly lie to the brain. Preconceived notions and preconditioned dispositions towards certain forms of information turns truthful information into its impure form. Now with truth in its pure form and the idea of perception attained, an individual can look at both sources of information with an unclouded view. The external and internal sources both produce information, and while information pours into the brain it is the job of the individual to be acutely perceptive to the information. Once there is no difference between the views on the two different sources of information there is also no difference between the information from the two sources. The source may be different, but the information is saying the same thing. Whereas science is a more external source of information and spirituality is a more internal source of information, the pure form of the perceived truth is the same. The information is the same. This means that humanity is all on the same page but the books are still in different languages. All the negative energy in the world is simply relativistic perceptions that lack in clarity.

Sorry if this is just way over the top, but I had to get it down either on paper or online while the thought process happened live in my head. If theres any confusing parts let me know and I will clarify. Thanks for waiting people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/non_profit_prophet
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 am

haha first i want to say having an epiphany is one of the most crraazzyyy experiences to experience even if sometimes it doesnt seem like much later but at that moment its crazy. i dont kno about other people but i dont see alot of things that are over the top...and if they are then its good cuz then i have to try to make sense of that idea.

hmm...internal external. i had an idea similar to that a while ago but its more over the top but i understand what you mean. i thought there was going to be a question at the end but there wasnt so im not really sure how to respond to ur idea. you kno how they say a kids mind is the greatest mind because they are always questioning things and asking "why?". when they are born they dont have any knowledge of anything. for them anything is possible. even existence and everything around them. including the most simple things. like starting from nothing and suddenly having 5 new senses kick in all at once. its something you cant even imagin. its like saying you have your 5 senses now then instantly you get 5 new ones too. now describe how everything is perceived. as children the brain makes tens of thousands new connections constantly and as you reach your teens the development is cut in half then as an adult is slows down even more. after thinking about this i came to an idea that evolution doesnt ever stop (internally) even when your doing nothing you are evolving at w/e your thinking or coming up with at that moment. not only mentally but this happens physically too. when your first born everything is blank nothing exists internally so the second things kick in your picking up all this information. even existing they way you do and being able to move and doing/moving the way humans do normally at impacting the brains development tramendously. why does it slow down so much tho? i dont think its because that person is getting old like scientist say. with a more deeper thinking its more like you understand actual Truth (im starting to extend to the epiphany i had so try to follow me around on this one) even at a young age the child whos mind is not clouded by anything cuts down its mental development after a few years because it already has mastered its existence and theres no more Truth to learn. take out the ability to talk,understand,to think, even emotions and its learned actual Truth. the rest of its development is based on truth (t not T - read last weeks philosophy if you dont understand the difference) they are learning how to talk, about family, people, animals, earth, sports, school, games, planets, sun, science...all that stuff. even religion. Now what im about to say goes for everything but im going to use religion purely as an example so dont take this the wrong way if your religious and reading this (like i said follow me around the room on this one) children already in a way mastered all they need. not to survive on the earth but they mastered being able to actually exist and are now looking to learn/develop more but all the other exteral information they can consume is nothing compared to what they already learned so all thats left is smaller truth which is why the mind development slows down so much. they start learning about different countrys, different languages, different religions and because of everything else they learned so simply they start questioning adults why? to so many things. when they learn about religion they are now being taught to make sense of what happened before they knew nothing and after they die and lose everything. i dont see how this information can be accurate because you come here knowing nothing and leave with nothing so how can u transfer the knowledge between those 3 areas. what i mean though is Truth being relative is witnessed through perception and we have 5 ways of doing that...it only takes you the earliest part of ur life to realize it. thats why everything else is known as truth. at first internally and externally you are one with everything but now with all the "t"rue information you no longer are seeing things at the same level. all life is at this level but humans developed the ability to extend this knowledge so they can start creating and understand addition external truth. to fininsh off 1 thing i left hanging even as adults if we were to experience a new world...lose all 5 senses and gain 5 new ones in a place totally different then our mind will go back into the development mode we started with...like being reborn. once you see everything in this perpective (first let me say that the perspective is understand only the Truth in the way i explained it) all other things such as true information, false information, facts/lies, right and wrong are all equal valued information and can only be understood in a true reality..which we have created. religion for example isnt carried over to a new born life because they dont have that information and they dont leave with that information (actually its possible they CAN leave with the information but i havent met anyone who came back and told me thats what happens so id have to find that one out on my own eventually.) but even if religion is was True then shouldnt all of them be the same? it just shows that all other truths are just external information which we learned to store more of...even if its uselessly needed. in the beginning of this post i said i had an idea that was over the top. its similar to this but adds on a whole new twist of things so ill just leave you with this external information for you to use it anyway way you wish internally.

there wasnt a question or anything attached so it took me a good while to write the first few lines but everything else came quickly. sorry to kevin if i misinterpreted this weeks descussion. if so just explain so other areas or details and id gladly respond to them. as for everyone else sorry if you got lost in the ramble
lol!

Edit: i was thinking of adding more things i felt i missed/didnt express good enough and also extending with more ideas but i just realized that maybe this is enough for now and more things can be discussed later. besides a little at a time is better then getting it all 1 shot this way you can learn and break it down easier.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 am

No no that's pretty much the proper tune to sing. The whole point of the 2 phil posts i've done so far is to try and destory, reinvent, and rebuild peoples perception of truth and how perception is relative. Pretty much any problem within the world can be related to a misinterpretation or a misunderstanding. Misinterpretations and misunderstandings are born from the fact that people are taught what to think and not how to think. By showing people that there is a better way to think that is not a relative thought process individuals will begin to have their own epiphanies and the epiphany high that follows. The thing is, once the epiphany process is started it can't stop. It's not like one epiphany is good enough once you have the first one the need for more just grows. People hear about knowledge and kind of shrug it off as something that has to be learned in school or through living. The true insatiable thirst for knowledge is born from ones own way of thinking. When you reinvent the way you think it's possible to come to amazing and startling revelations about your own life. From that point on it is almost like an addiction where you can't stop. You just let it all go and it all comes back to you the way it was meant to be introduced to you in the first place.

With your points made about experience made, I want to clarify something I didn't really explain that well. One crucial difference between externalized and internalized sources of information is the fact that externalized sources of information are hinged upon happening. While externalized information sources have to exist before the information is passed. All things are possible. Reality can become anything. Internalized sources of information are purely hypothetical situations, but if an idea exists internally then somewhere sometime in some reality it has happened is happening and will happen again. The major difference between the two sources of information is simply that people are too used to just accepting external sources of information and truth because the ideas born from external events are tangible since they have undergone the formality of occurence. I believe that all things are possible, and that those who believe in things they have only seen or heard of are only believing in a select few possibilities that have undergone this formality of occurence. It is easy to see one thing happen and say that it couldn't have happened any other way, but the truth is that it could have happened an infinite amount of different ways. By discrediting the idea that external sources of information bear more truth than internal sources individuals can begin to understand truths that are outside of reality. This can only be done though when the belief in truths that are relative has been corrected. Once you understand that information is not relative to anything, then its possible to believe truths that exist outside of reality. This makes truth unrelative to reality. I don't mean to say truths outside of reality are the only truths either, but I do mean to say that both sources of information have to have a perspective view. This does away with misinterpretations and misunderstandings by the simple act of being able to discern truth of information. So it all basically boils down to not believing in truths that are relative to dependent variables, and to be able to understand the true form of information by its source whether it is external or internal.
Back to top Go down
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:02 am

yah i understood the difference you explained. I guess what i was explaining is what happens between the internal and external for a human mind. I also tried adding information from the last descussion about truth and relating it to how what we know as "truth" in "reality" is really just created from perceptions we have created so i also tried explaining the process of what happens throughout the average persons mind throught their lifetime about the information they gather during that time and explained what is the difference between the information they have and where/when they learned it all.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Right well we are on the same page, just talking about different aspects of the same topic. As it should be.
Back to top Go down
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:35 pm

nice but...seems like we are the only ones responding to these right now. so before monday comes (if we have another topic) anything else we should discuss about this before moving onto the next thing?
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Meh. Whatever works.
Back to top Go down
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:18 am

Werd?
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.   Sorry I skipped a week philosophy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I skipped a week philosophy.
Page 1 of 1