Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08) Empty
PostSubject: Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08)   Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:14 am

So I had a lot of stuff going on this week. I haven't had a chance to sit down and actually compose a new philosophy section. Got a wake on Friday and a funeral on Saturday. I was busy planning for my birthday stuff for this weekend until I found out i'd be basically busy no matter what I did. So now i'm trying to finish up a late philosophy section by early this afternoon. Patiently wait for it everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/non_profit_prophet
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08)   Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:19 am

celebrate ur b-days twice as hard now for the people that cant show up. i wont be around this weekend too so ill look forward to next week. not sure who the person is ur paying respects to today/tomorrow and im sure no one knows me there besides you so im just sending you my regards for that person. see you next week man.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08)   Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks duud I will do jsut that. Look forward to when you get back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/non_profit_prophet
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08)   Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday should be Monday Philosophy(4-21-08)
Page 1 of 1