Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April 28, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

April 28, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: April 28, 2008   April 28, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:28 am

Howdy all -

This seems to be a pretty crazy week for the clan. CFL officially starts this upcoming weekend (May 2nd, we'll probably have a little kick-off in the channel around 7-8 pm friday night). I'm very excited, I believe the competition will be pretty intense.

I will not be on very much this week due to work. I'll be working a good 60 hours this week, on top of gradually moving into the new pad. Then you throw CFL in and other random things (like having a fiance), and my week is going to be nuts. I'll be on the forums here during the day, so PM me if you have any questions or whatever. I'll be on the chatbox here on the site, as well.

As far as general clan notes... it appears we are being spoofed by some haters... Do not bm anyone if they accuse you of hacking "and have a replay", ask them politely to show you the replay, and then show it to me or tim or justin. We will not ban you, don't be worried, I'm just trying trying to find consistency's in the replays as far as who's behind all of this. If someone accuses you of hacking, yet again, do not bm them. This means you might need to stay clear from cristal for awhile, which will be good for you anyways because cristal is gay. Just kidding, but seriously...

I think that's everything I have. Encourage fellow members to be more active within the site. I've put a lot of effort into it (and the colors / style isn't how I want it yet), so please be active on here. I'd like to promote Kevin's Serious Discussion Forum. These are extremely well thought-out and invite discussion no matter what your intelligence level is.

Thanks CFers - See ya around.
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net

April 28, 2008
Page 1 of 1