Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April 21, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

April 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: April 21, 2008   April 21, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:45 am

Howdy all -

We've got quite a bit to be discussed here in clan news. There are a lot of new members to CF, and they all seem to be exceedingly talented and we're excited to have them. Tim is doing a great job out on the recruiting trail.

CFL Season 2 starts in 12 days. If you have not yet signed up in the Sign-Up Thread, please do so.

The clan meeting that was originally scheduled for last night didn't happen due to some irresponsible leaders (aka "ThIs GuY"). It will be rescheduled at a later date. I really wanted to have an Inner Council meeting prior-to the clan meeting, so this works out alright.

If you're worried about all the replay investigation you've talked to me about or heard from someone about, don't worry. I've already gone through the clan, and aside from you newer guys (I don't have enough replays to justify an investigation), this clan is spotless. I'm very proud about how clean this clan is from hacking.

More news will be coming to you shortly. Please sign up for the site if you have not already done so. Be active in the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net

April 21, 2008
Page 1 of 1