Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terran Build Orders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

Terran Build Orders Empty
PostSubject: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:52 pm

I'm curious to see what everyone's main Terran build order is. So if you were RvR and you're not hacking, what is your basic build?

I depot at 8, 9 mines, 10 builds rax with scv depot (so two rax at same time), next scv mines, next builds depot at 12, gas at 13, academy at 14.

I'm a quick bat kinda guy.
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:48 pm

get scv's, right click gases at enemy base (going to stack) click cc
press L and right click tims mins. 1:59 into the game press F10, E,Q,Q
(2:01 F10,E,S,Q for lose rec)
Back to top Go down
Shadow.CF
Inner Council
Inner Council
Shadow.CF

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:07 pm

7 scv / depot / 9 scv racks / 11 scv 2 refinery / 2 depot / factory / port / tank drop gg no mins for Jdizzle -.-

Nobody in CF tank drop like me callin u out ^^
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:00 am

Justin map hacks. I depot at 6/7 and 8 mine/ 2 rax at 9/ one gas one rax at 10/ 1 rax 1 depot at 11/ lose concentration at 12/ forget i'm playing a game at 13/ lose at 13 because I forgot to build more scv or buildings or units. Don't use my strategy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/non_profit_prophet
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:56 am

Chameleon wrote:
Justin map hacks. I depot at 6/7 and 8 mine/ 2 rax at 9/ one gas one rax at 10/ 1 rax 1 depot at 11/ lose concentration at 12/ forget i'm playing a game at 13/ lose at 13 because I forgot to build more scv or buildings or units. Don't use my strategy.

Hey I was actually laughing really hard when I read this... Nice work.
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:37 am

Yeah it's good you laughed, but i'm serious about losing concentration. I always lose concentration in longer games, because I get bored. I like games that last no longer than ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:43 pm

hey i know exactly what you mean. i think i posted something similar about that in the introduction thread.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:43 am

Right. For informations sake though up to 11 or 12 is really my build strat.
Back to top Go down
MacGuyver.CF
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Depo at 8, use that scv to build CC next. After he starts building the cc, the next scv to come out of CC goes and builds rax. This continues until you have 5 rax. The scv that finishes the first rax goes to build a depo at the rear of the base behind the vespene gas (for micro purposes). Set rally point to front of base on all rax and then pump em continuously all game. As soon as you are capable of having 2 rines qued on the rax and 1 scv building at each cc, then you will build an academy. Build two engineering bays. The next scv that comes out start building gas as well as the other scv produced from your second CC. Use the two scvs that completed the engineering bays to build turrets, on each side of your main as far out on the terrain as possible. Build factories and do w/e you like. . . just dont neglect a nuke.
Back to top Go down
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Chameleon wrote:
Yeah it's good you laughed, but i'm serious about losing concentration. I always lose concentration in longer games, because I get bored. I like games that last no longer than ten minutes.

nigguh! Team Win never has this issue cuz concentration doesn't exist to begin with. The game is over in under 10 minutes..if not then i dont even realize it since the only numbers i seem to remember is 4839-2 and counting.

as for Terran strategy you can go gas before rak. Shine does this and stalife has done it too in a game vrs hardy. This allows you to mass factory and it works well vrs protoss too if you can micro vultures for zealots and get tanks out for goons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terran Build Orders   Terran Build Orders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terran Build Orders
Page 1 of 1