Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions seem to be in order.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

Introductions seem to be in order. Empty
PostSubject: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:12 pm

As all things come in due time, I believe now is the best time to open an Introductions thread. Here I would like for people to post pertinent information about themselves. Just the usual information like name, age, location, hobbies, interests, tv shows you watch, books you read, and whatever else you'd like to share. There's no required information, so just share whatever you would like to with the rest of us. I'll start since it was my idea, so here it goes.

Name. Kevin

Age. 21(22 in about 13 days)

Location. Kenosha Wisconsin. That would be the south eastern corner close to the border with Illinois.

Hobbies. Video games, reading books, occasional partying, and probably best of all, street racing. I'm starting a new driving team that is more focused on the driver than the car itself. I noticed anyone can buy a car and put tons of money into it to make it fast, but the driver is only good enough to go in a straight line. After I realized that, I decided to start Project ST(S.treet T.eknique) to breed and train drivers for purely crowded downtown racing enviornments.

Interests. I enjoy reading a lot of books, and I intend to become an author after i'm done with school. I'm really interested in Physics, Philosophy, Horticulture, Gardening, Automotives, English, Writing, and real deep conversations. I also get really interested in cooking when I do it for friends and family. Cooking in a restaurant is too conformitive. I prefer to be able to have a group of people over where I could throw some things together to invent something new. I love summer cook outs and everything involved with them.

Anything I left out was not left out on purpose. I just don't know what else to put here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/non_profit_prophet
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Name. Casey

Age. 20

Location. Manhattan, KS. "The Little Apple" - Home of Kansas State University

Hobbies. I'm big into this game called Starcraft, maybe you've heard of it. Other than that, I play a lot of guitar and spend a lot of time in music. I'm always doing something athletic, ultimate frisbee to baseball to football to lifting to basketball to golf. I'm also big into websites.

Interests. My fiance...

Books. Anything by the following authors... Baldacci, Ludlum, Cussler... among a few others.

Music. Holy balls... you just hold on this is gonna take awhile... :: 'Fraid, And then I turned Seven... 12 stones, 3 Doors Down, A Fine Frenzy, A Perfect Circle, The Academy Is, Acceptance, ACDC, AFI, Alien Ant Farm, Anberlin, Angels and Airwaves, April Sixth, As Cities Burn, Ashes of Soma, Atreyu, Audioslave, Audiovent, Avenged Sevenfold... That's just the #'s and A's of the music that I listen to. I'm not going any farther.

Movies. The Guardian, The Bourne Trilogy, 300, Braveheart, Friday Night Lights, No Country for Old Men, Every Chris Farley and Adam Sandler movie ever made, and most of the Owen Wilson movies as well... Again, this is just to name a few, but it lets you know what kinda stuff I'm into. Plus the gigs and gigs of you know what.

Family. I have three sisters and a brother.

School. I graduated high school and am currently considered a sophomore in college, barely. I'm mainly working right now, full time.

Fiance. We've been engaged forever, it just took me until last year to buy a ring... Been dating over 6 years now.

I think that's good enough.
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net
Killah.CF
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:17 am

Name: Dale

Hobbies: Well I like to run long distance, play guitar, and hang out with friends and do random crap that is fun or stupid

Music: I listen to anything

School: I am a junior in highschool (im 17)

Family: I have one sister and both parents
Back to top Go down
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:26 pm

name: Justin

Hobbies: Videogames, Anime, Comedy (anything these days), trying to learn new things. (not to good at trivia yet but maybe someday ill be way better...for now ill blame my typing speed), eating different things and cooking too (no im not a good cook...yet?) soundwaves ftw!

Movies/music/games: i love all forms of music. i even like types of music i dont even like. as for movies if its not funny then the story has to be epic or have some sort of meanful story. currently my top 3 favorite movies probably are...The Matrix (First one only), Fearless, The Last Samurai. hmm anything involving historical events and ancient civilizations/cultures are good too. As for videogames i think they are underrated. people win prizes and awards for movies,music,books, and art...a videogame (usually rpgs types) consist of all 4 because its a world created from scratch with a story and music which you follow to the end. if any of you reading this have the same interests then give me a message so we can trade some ideas ^_^.

Tv: Adultswim, History channel, discovery channel, nat geo channel, G4, Science channel, Military channel. umm...i rarely check anything else besides those or else the tvs usually off. (have any other channels that relate then let me kno)

me: i became interested in so many things lately but ive always been interested in a good/interesting convo with others. some people think i dont kno much and some do but i guess its all perspective. right now im trying to learn new things each day. usually i try to keep cool and just have fun (even if it might seem crazy at times). also im a thinker lolz. theres always a few things going on up there all at once...might not look like it though unless you see my performence starting to drop (like in sc for example sorry if this has ever happened during a 2s =/ usually on autopilot 95% of my games =P) im always trying to push my mental capabilitys further all the time. i dont have to but i just enjoy coming up with new ideas/tactics. I also enjoy hacking on a game called starcraft. last but not lea...j/k i just like doing random things so dont think that of me or think im just setting myself up in case i were to get caught lol! . uhhh.....what else. I dont have any brothers or sisters but after being cursed into this game for 6 years ive came out with a few good friends which i truely consider the brothers i never had. it might be only a few people but the 6 years was well worth it and id do another 6 years if i had to.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:53 am

Come on people. 11 members currently and 4 introductions. Don't be shy now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/non_profit_prophet
bballplayer
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:03 pm

Name:Alex

Hobbies: As you can see i like to play basketball, and i like football.

Movies: i like comedy, horror, and action. Some of my favorite movies are 300, Friday Night Lights, Saw 1,2,3, and 4. And many more

Music: i like rap r&b, and a little bit of rock.

Family: 2 brothers and 1 sister, 1 of the brothers play starcraft (raging-chaos)

School: I am still in MIDDLE SCHOOL (8th grade) i want to go to highschool..

If anyone wants to know anything else just message me and ask away! Smile
Back to top Go down
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:45 am

What's your CF name?
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net
bballplayer
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:27 pm

My cf name is virus.cf ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions seem to be in order.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Cold Fire :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: