Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MacGuyver.CF
Recruit

MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^ Empty
PostSubject: MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^   MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Hows it going gentleman?

Iraq's a blast - Thank god blizzard didnt release in 2008, now you wont have a full year of exp on me (judger) but im sure ur wife keeps ya busy. Divorced yet?? Razz

Alright, take 'er easy and say hi to fox. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^   MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Tehehe. Glad to see you are still alive buddy. When you coming back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/non_profit_prophet
MacGuyver.CF
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^   MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:03 pm

OMFG, i wrote a huge reply and then hit backspace and it went back to the previous page Sad
But anyway, probably in January
It could be delayed though because we are in an important region and it wouldnt make sense to send another unit to replace one that is very familiar with the AO(area of operations).
Kirkuk (where my unit is at) is a much disputed area - the kurds ideally want a autonomous governemtn set up w/ their own land, ie Kuridstan. This is very unlikely, and i just said it because thats what they want to ideally happen, but it wont. They will be integrated into the GoI in my opinion and steps are already ongoing to ensure this (article 23 comittee). Elections throughout Iraq have already taken place, but Kirkuk province was delayed because of it's regional importance and the fact that its taking a long time to come up with a solution. There is a lot of oil in Kirkuk which is the reason that everyone (kurds, arabs and turkomans) want a piece of the pie so to speak.
Anyway, take it easy bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^   MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacGuyver.CF reporting from Iraq -.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Cold Fire :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: