Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2 Starts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

Season 2 Starts Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Starts   Season 2 Starts Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:48 am

Season 2 starts tonight so I just want to say a few things before it does. First I want to say that I won the first CFL 10-1. Im not going to say it was easy because I only won with a 10 point difference in rating. Had to beat Canadian.CF 3 times to secure the win and those 3 games alone lasted around 3 hours. CFL 1 wasnt easy to win and im sure CFL 2 will be even harder. CFL is a strictly in-clan league (give all your thanks to Shadow.CF on being the Creator and Host of CFL) so before it all starts I want to say that as the previous CFL Champion im going to try and give everything ive got to all opponents. This league was made for us to bring everything we have to the table and to truely know where we stand skill wise in the clan. Remember though that this is strictly CF members only so once its all said and done we can help each other in the areas that we are weak in and help strengthen our own weaknesses as well. Most of all though before CFL 2 starts I want to say im going to do my best to defend the rank I won in CFL 1 but if I lose then it will be an Honor in losing against another CF member. As for everyone else bring your A game because this is the chance to learn a lot from your loses and to not only to rep CF with your wins but to also teach the members you have beaten. yah there has been some trash talk already but the respect we have for each other will always remain the same. CFL will do nothing but make us all better. so within these final hours before tonight start preparing yourself to not only give hell but to face it as well...remember though that when the battle ends this will only be a taste of what our true enemies have in store.

Good Luck and Have Fun.

The One and Only ~ CroNuS
Back to top Go down
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

Season 2 Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Starts   Season 2 Starts Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Are you Cronus[al] ???

Couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

Season 2 Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Starts   Season 2 Starts Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:50 pm

haha nope that kid came years after i did. maybe he was a fan?
Back to top Go down
Shadow.CF
Inner Council
Inner Council
Shadow.CF

Season 2 Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Starts   Season 2 Starts Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:55 am

Yo guys sorry been having comp problems all week and now im out visiting family i will try to get on asap but im not sure maybe sunday might be the night my bad for being gone the whole first week of cfl2 -.- sorry guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 2 Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Starts   Season 2 Starts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Starts
Page 1 of 1