Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Do You Want To CW?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

Who Do You Want To CW? Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Hey everyone... We'll be posting news on here pretty often so everyone can kinda keep in touch. Please reply to the post so we know you have an account! If you don't have one yet, try making one and if you have any issues contact me and I'll help you out.

Member news: Haruka leaves SC for personal reasons. Please welcome Mandy (Shine.CF). Ami rejoins CF. DP also rejoins CF. We're glad to have both of them back.

Post who you would like to play in a CW. We'd like to keep it on east!
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net
RainDrops.CF
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm

just posting so you know i have an account as for the CW topic ill have to get back to you on that one i do have a idea but ill look into it more see if they worth playing Razz

Oh and welcome Mandy, Ami, and DP Smile
Back to top Go down
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:24 am

Rain wins member of the month cuz he's so fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 am

Welcome new and old members.

Here is my reply to the post so you know I have an account. It only took me five or so password attempts to remember. Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:56 am

I moved the CW with Sldr thread to CW Discussion.

I had made 2 thread to use for clan wars. One was a discussion thread and the other a Results/Report thread. I figured I would separate the 2 this way if anyone wanted to just read results then they can look at 1 thread and any possible problems or issue or even any discussion could be posted in the other thread just so everything could be more organized. It seems though we used the Discussion thread for both uses. So right now if you compare the two then there isn't any difference.

Should I just remove one completely and we post everything in 1 thread or should I keep it divided and we use both of them for 2 separate purposes? (discussion and posting) If we do decide to keep both then I could lock the results thread and leave discussion open even after the war. We could also lock both but then it seems pointless to use both for the same thing. So let me know.

I obviously have an account. I'll become more active on the website. As for a clan war i haven't even been thinking/looking for one yet and i also put it on my bots greet to "rest". 2 weeks of training and then entering a cw is more intense then it seems compared to just gaming for fun. I have been working on other stuff in the meantime to prepare for future clan wars though. I'm also going to spend time today working on my bots. Starting tomorrow I'll help in finding our next opponents.
Back to top Go down
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:16 pm

About multiple threads for same cw, its up to you. What we could do is make a discussion and a report thread, and have a link to the report thread in the discussion thread. You should post the discussion threads in the news forum so it shows up on the homepage/portal. Then inside the discussion thread you could have a big link saying "report games here".

Thanks to everyone who's posted so far.

Sonic - Took me like 6 password resends for the site to send me an email lol. So that's why I say let me know if you're having any issues Smile
Back to top Go down
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 pm

ya duud i noticed you did that with the last clan war. I'll do the same for future clan war posts and other important things also. Then aftwards move them to the correct area. I did some things around the site so feel free to undo or further fix anything.

I like having report and discussion since during or after you have a complete list of all games played without reading bs or issues inbetween... same goes for if you just want to read the bs and not see reports.

I also already did what you said about linking the thread inside the discussion post. I put it at the end of the current clan war results thread vrs sldr since all results were actually posted in the discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
DeadPooL.CF
Recruit
DeadPooL.CF

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:13 pm

lets rape clan cf)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want To CW?   Who Do You Want To CW? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Want To CW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Cold Fire :: Clan CoLd FiRe :: News-
Jump to: