Clan Cold Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Welcome to the Lair ::

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious Discussion Galore.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

Serious Discussion Galore. Empty
PostSubject: Serious Discussion Galore.   Serious Discussion Galore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:31 pm

I want to use this section extensively. For clan related issues and for personal every day life issues I believe this is a good section to get answers or help with those issues. I'll be doing a "Monday Philosophy Question" where every monday I start a new thread with a deep philosophical question, and form there anyone and everyone should post thoughts, theories, and ideas related or born from the question I post up. That will keep us all on good terms since we'll be able to get to know each other really well, and also we'll be able to stay in contact.

Also, as those who know me pretty well know my personality and brain, i'm going to try opening up a section related to advising. I want to be able to hear if people have problems they need help with. Anything from homework to home life, i'll be doing my best to look out for everyone.

I'll be thinking up new ideas in the not too distant future, but as for now this is what i've got to contribute. Any feed back is welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/non_profit_prophet
Judger
Inner Council
Inner Council
Judger

PostSubject: Re: Serious Discussion Galore.   Serious Discussion Galore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:42 pm

I'm in favor of this. Great ideas, Kevin. Can't wait for monday to roll around.
Back to top Go down
http://coldfire.roflforum.net
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Serious Discussion Galore.   Serious Discussion Galore. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:43 pm

great idea...something to look forward to at the end of the weekend. (not that it would matter for me at the moment -.-)
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Serious Discussion Galore.   Serious Discussion Galore. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:26 pm

If it gets popular enough, I may run one on Monday and one of Friday. Will definitely have to get way more posts than it does now before I start running 2 a week, but it's like a cookie at the end of the tunnel. The more posts there are the closer everyone is to a fresh baked home style cookie.
Back to top Go down
CroNuS
Inner Council
Inner Council
CroNuS

PostSubject: Re: Serious Discussion Galore.   Serious Discussion Galore. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 am

yah. sorry i didnt post yet for this week but ill do it sometime tomorrow...i mean later today.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGrave
ViciousGrave

PostSubject: Re: Serious Discussion Galore.   Serious Discussion Galore. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:52 am

It's cool you still have today through sunday to post on it. I won't run another one until Monday afternoon sometime so no hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Discussion Galore.   Serious Discussion Galore. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Discussion Galore.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Cold Fire :: General Discussion :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: